Monday, August 31, 2015

Skip and Go Naked…..

One of my favorite summer drinks….


….is found in Susan Branch's Summer Book:


These drinks can be made ahead of time and kept in the freezer...


…and then served as a slushy.  I add just a touch of 7-up on top...


…and serve them in vintage pilsner glasses with "spoon straws":


And, of course, a parasol always makes a summer drink taste better!


There aren't many summer days left in Central NY, so we have to enjoy every last minute!


Sharing with Inspire Me Tuesday

Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

2 comments:

  1. Cute post. You shared this recipe with me, but haven't made it. Must do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for our Key West party in February and they were a big hit! Reminds me I still have some in the freezer. Glad it doesn't go bad.

    ReplyDelete