Friday, March 27, 2015

What little boys are made of….

My grandson was here this past week, visiting from Ohio.  Carter is five years old, full of energy and lots of fun

It didn't take long to transform my great room into a play room….


A tent made out of blankets and a tablecloth:


The toys came out of the closet….


We decorated the Easter tree….


…which went a lot smoother than decorating the Christmas Tree!


We went bowling...


…played video games...


…met the Easter Bunny...


..had way too much fun in the spa tub...


…ate ice cream for lunch...


…went to the movies to see "Annie"...

...ate lots of candy...


…he scared the bejeebers out of his grandparents...


…dined in an old trolley car..


…and had more baths...


I miss this little guy already - and his Mom, too!


Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

5 comments:

  1. He's so adorable! Love the fake bugs. Classic boy stuff. =)

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti, you are the best kind of grandmother! Carter is a lucky little guy to have grandparents who encourage him to be creative and have fun. Wishing I had a grandchild in my life. ;-)
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds like you made some great memories for him!
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great time, Patti! He is just so cute. Where has the time gone?? Mine will be 5 in July and I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete