Friday, April 18, 2014

Does this measure up?

I bought this little table at the local thrift shop and the top was a mess.  I painted the legs and sides….


..and pulled out my pile of yardsticks….


…and the miter box….


…and started to measure and cut away:


I adhered the yardsticks with wood glue, and weighted and clamped them down:


Another table brought back to life!!


So, does it "measure up"?



Pin It
Patti @ Pandoras Box
Patti @ Pandoras Box

I live in central NY and I am a retired family and consumer science teacher. I enjoy all types of crafting, decorating and cooking

3 comments:

  1. I'd say that is inching it's way to the top of my favorite project I have seen today! SO cute! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea, Patti! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete